Airsoft (electric – AEG, AEP, gas , CO2, spring) guns, airsoft accessories, chargers, scopes, red dots, flashlights, lasers purchased in Hristo Airsoft Store are under warranty. Warranty period is 12 months (1 year). To exercise your warranty, please return the item in its original packaging and present a bill or warranty card.
Warranty is void if:
– warranty seal is removed
– repair has been attempted by unauthorized persons
– item has been upgraded above its declared power output
– damage is mechanical, due to neglect or careless use
– item has not been properly maintained
– poor quality BBs have been used or BBs have been reused
– battery of higher voltage than declared has been used
– too powerful gas has been used
Warranty does not cover mechanical damage (cracks, scratches, deformation, discoloration). The warranty does not cover consumable parts (hopup rubber, springs, etc.) and consumable items (gas, batteries, lubricants, etc.).
These Terms and Conditions are governing the use of Hristo Airsoft Store (website and webshop www.hristo.hr) by the user.
Website indicates website of Hristo Airsoft Store www.hristo.hr, property of Hristo d.o.o.
Shop service is a service that allows registered users to purchase products and services of Hristo Airsoft Store through its website.
User is any person accessing the Website (including registered users).
Registered user means any full legal age person, who has registered to use webshop services on our website.
Hristo d.o.o. is based in Varazdin, Ul. Frana Supila 18/A, Croatia, entered in the register of the Commercial Court in Varazdin under registration number MBS: 070082621, VAT HR45768473405. Hristo Airsoft Store specializes in airsoft and airsoft equipment and is owned by Hristo d.o.o.
User agrees not to:
– Use the Website in any manner that is contrary to the regulations
– Enter the website or distribute through the Website any content contrary to applicable laws, including but not limited to, harmful, threatening, harassing, vulgar, pornographic content, content of hatred and racial intolerance, content that violates others’ rights and interests etc.
– Alter or delete any data on the website, except user’s own personal information
– Use the website for harassment or violating the rights of third parties, including violation of privacy, intellectual property rights or other rights or interests of third parties
– Enter or distribute through website illegal software, including but not limited to viruses, spyware, trojans, etc.
Documents, data and information published on the web site may not be reproduced, distributed or in any way used for commercial purposes without the express consent of Hristo d.o.o. or in any manner that could cause harm Hristo d.o.o. or any third party. Documents, data and information published on this web site may be used only for the individual needs of users provided that all copyright and proprietary rights and the rights of third parties.
The content of this web site the user accepts all risks arising from use of the Website and accepts use the content of web pages for personal use and at your own risk.
Hristo d.o.o. fully disclaims all liability (i) in any way arising from, or in any way related to the use of the Web site, (ii) for any user action use or misuse of the web site content, and to (iii) any damage that may occur to you or any third party in relation with the use or misuse of the contents of web pages.
Web site contains documents, data, information, and links (links) to other Internet sites created by third parties that will be, to the extent necessary and possible, designated as such. Hristo d.o.o. has no control over such documents, data, information or other Internet sites and fully disclaims all liability, including but not limited to the accuracy, completeness, accessibility and content to Internet sites created by third parties.
Hristo d.o.o. reserves the right to alter the content of web pages and the right to restrict access to the website, all without notice, and will not be responsible for any consequences arising from such changes, termination or restriction.
Hristo d.o.o. will not be responsible for any consequences arising from the unavailability of a website due to any technical reasons.
Hristo d.o.o. reserves the right to change the prices of their products and services.
Hristo d.o.o. reserves the right to prevent access to the website or the IP addresses from which users can perform actions contrary to these conditions, and on this basis shall not bear any responsibility.
Hristo d.o.o. not in any way be responsible to users for the costs borne by the use of computer equipment and telecommunications systems to access the website and webshop and service.
The user accepts that the entire content of the website exclusive property Hristo d.o.o.
By using the site the user is given limited, non-exclusive, transferable and revocable license to use the content of the website for personal use.
If expressly permitted on the website, the user has the right to copy certain content. In such a case, the user agrees to use such content for personal use, and that in relation to such content fully comply with the provisions of these Terms.
Uploaded text, data and other content (including photos) on the website by the user, except user’s own personal information, becomes the sole property of Hristo d.o.o.
Using webshop service is available only to registered users who are of age and have full legal capacity, as evidenced by the use of a webshop.
After successful registration of a registered user gets to use the username and password used for authentication using a webshop. Registered user is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password. If the user suspects unauthorized use of your username and / or password, is responsible for any costs incurred by using his username and / or password to the moment of notifying Hristo d.o.o. (Via the contact form of this website). Customer is responsible for any unauthorized activities authorized and carried out under his username and / or password.
By registering, the user confirms:
– Acceptance of these terms in full
– Completeness, accuracy and validity of personal information
Ordering is done electronically. By clicking on the appropriate icon products are placed in the shopping cart. Goods in shopping cart are considered ordered when the customer completes the order process (“Complete Order”). The customer receives an e-mail confirmation about his/her order.
In case ordered product(s) are not available, customer will be contacted to discuss the amendment or cancellation of orders.
Prices of products are subject to change until the completion of orders (“Complete Order”).
Upon completion of order (“Complete Order”) registered users complete the purchasing process through the webshop service. The contract of sale is concluded at the time of receipt of payment by Hristo d.o.o.
Shipping charges for purchased products are not included in the product price.
Products put in the shopping cart are not reserved. Products are reserved only after confirmation of payment.
In period between placing a product in the shopping cart and payment confirmation it is possible that the product is no longer available. Such cases will be resolved through communication with the user.
Hristo d.o.o. is not responsible for any damage that may occur to registered user and third parties:
– Due to unauthorized use of your user name and password, or is associated with such use
– In connection with the use or misuse of the webshop services, if the damage is not the fault of Hristo d.o.o.
Hristo d.o.o. is not responsible for any damage that may arise from an interrupted Internet connection when using a webshop.
Hristo d.o.o. reserves the right to modify these Terms without notice. Registered users are required, with each use of the website, to check the current terms. Current terms will be published on this website.
Any disputes that may arise under these terms and conditions shall be settled before a competent court in Varazdin.
Who we are
Hristo Airsoft Store is owned by Hristo d.o.o., Frana Supila 18/A, 42000 Varaždin, Croatia (OIB 45768473405).
All sales, shipping, payment processing and returns are done exclusively at our address at: Hristo Airsoft Trgovina (Hristo d.o.o.), Ul. grada Chicaga 31, 10000 Zagreb, tel. +385 (0)1 613 1713.
What information we collect about you
Personal information are collected exclusively with your consent and exclusively with purpose of dealing with you as our customer:
- Shipping goods to your address(you will provide a delivery address when you make an online order). This data will be used only by Hristo Airsoft Store and delivery service you choose (General Logistics Systems Croatia d.o.o. or Croatian Post d.d.).
- Online payment(Paypal or credit card payment). Information about you will be used by Hristo Airsoft Store and, depending on payment method chosen, Corvus Info d.o.o. (online debit and credit card payments) and your bank, or Paypal Holdings, Inc. (Paypal payment).
- Returns(we will need your address to collect the goods, if you request of us to organize the return for you). Information will be used by Hristo Airsoft Store and General Logistics Systems Croatia d.o.o. delivery service.
- Personalized repeat visits to this website. Information collected from previous visits and orders may be used to personalize your visits to this website, according to your interests and criteria.
1., 2., 3. and 4., mentioned above, are used independently of each other and only upon your decision or request while you use this website.
Other than the ones mentioned in 1., 2. and 3., Hristo Airsoft Store will not share or pass your personal information to any other parties.
Your personal data is located on our computers and server and are protected by passwords and relevant security protocols.
If you have consented to receive marketing news from us, we would like to send you information about products and services.
You have a right to opt out of this at any date and stop us contacting you with marketing news, by contacting us, unchecking “Newsletter” option in your profile or using the unsubscribe link in marketing e-mails that we may have sent you.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
You have the right to remove or change the information that we hold about you, either through this website or requesting of us to remove or change it for you.
You have the right to withdraw the permission for us to use the information that we hold about you.
You have the right to request that we erase (forget) the information that we hold about you.
Please send all your requests regarding the information that we hold about you to:
email@example.com (Ana Fučkar, Hristo Airsoft Trgovina, Ul. grada Chicaga 31, 10000 Zagreb, tel. +385 (0)1 613 1713)
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions or requests regarding information that we hold about you at:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Ana Fučkar, Hristo Airsoft Trgovina, Ul. grada Chicaga 31, 10000 Zagreb, tel. +385 (0)1 613 1713)